Sunday, May 11, 2008

Fairy Glad coming to you soon!

Phew an ice-block is sooo good on a hot day isn't it? Lickety lick, right down to the stick!
I'm pretty busy at the moment; tidying up the park and making sure the birds are happy, but when I have ticked off all the things on my list, I'll be writing you a story real soon.
Until then, save all your rubbish- the clean stuff that is. Most definately NOT the potato peelings- they can go in the compost. Get your scissors and tape handy and wait for me... and in the meantime here's a little poem xxx Fairy Glad :-)

The Inside Scoop!

There is an age old fairytale.
I know it- so do you,
About young Cinderella
And the dropping of her shoe.

She got a gorgeous ball gown,
A golden pumpkin for a coach
And I wouldn’t be surprised to hear
About an awesome brooch.

A crown, a pair of earrings,
And a present for her cat,
Then I’ll just bet her footman mate,
That Buttons, got a hat.

She was pretty darned amazing;
Her fairy Godmother with wings,
But no-one ever told you
How she made those lovely things.

Well…I saw her at the Laughing Elf;
A cafe in olde town,
And after a large nettle juice
She gave me the low down.

Now I know all her secrets,
Every tip and trick and fad,
So you can make some magic too,
With me; I’m Fairy Glad.

No comments: